You are at translation-oh-yes-translation.blogspot.com
Please navigate with the tabs on the right.
About Me
We are He Jia and Shi Tian from RGS, class 404'09. The purpose of this blog is to allow students to be more aware of how to translate from English to Chinese effectively. We hope that the information provided will be useful to some extent. Thank you and enjoy your stay here!
Hello :D
This time, we are going to give you all some exercises for you all to try. :D
We sincerely hope that through these practice exercises, your translation skills would improve and our research objectives would be met :D
Translate the following into Chinese.
1) The stranger robbed his wife.
2) I can’t agree more.
3)This is a very good price.
4) I dare say he is honest.
5) She wears a permanent smile.
6) The good point about studying overseas is that it allows us to learn about other countries’ culture.
7) I feel very sorry for you.
8) She is in love with him.
9) I can’t help it.
10) In my opinion, mastering the skills of translation is very important.
Answers will be provided in the next post. We will keep you updated! Till then!